Hi guys!
How are you?! I hope that everything is great in the good ol' US of A!
Things here in Spain are wonderful! It has been crazy non-stop since I got here, but its been amazing.
Teresa and I are having our won adventures- problems with the stove while cooking, which can only lead to more disasters, and putting on the washing machine- w/out detergent!!!!
I went to a new musuem about this region of Spain which was amazing and I learned a lot. We also went to see this huge set of stairs covered in cool graffitti. They paint new things on it every week! I havent figured out how to put pictures up yet but when I do you can see it!
Teresa's brother, his girlfriend, and Teresa's boyfriend were here Friday night and we all had dinner together, hung out, and played with the wii. Since my room over looks our terrace and the plaza below, we made the window sill into "Steph's BAH" because of the Boston accent!
I am going to the school tomorrow to meet the director and hopefully get my schedule before I start on Thursday.
I still have to go to the police station to get my residency permit, but I have a Spanish bank account now and Ill get my ATM card Tuesday- thank god!
We went to Malaga, its about an hour and 20 mins away to get Damien, Teresa's boyfriend Friday, and we stopped into IKEA to pick up a few things and a few things turned into a bunch of things! but it was so fun! We went to Malaga again today with her aunt because she has an apartment there that she is putting up for rent. I got to be the translator because the guy renting is from England is doesnt speak Spanish! We walked around, saw the beach, and ate lunch at a Chinese restaurant before we came back.
It rained today, which is wierd weather for Granada- I hope that this isnt a habit! Today was the Dia de la Virgen, so there are supposed to be processions with the statue of Mary around the city, bands, food, rides, but since it was raining they didnt have it :(
Thats about all for now....I hope that everyone could get into this and can write back!
Cant wait to talk to all of you!
love and miss you tonsss
xoxoxoxo
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment