Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hola :)

Hi guys!!

I started this blog so that we could all keep in touch and talk to each other! It is easier to comment and I can add pictures, I think!

Ill keep you updated on life in Spain and you keep me updated with life in the US!

I hope to talk to you all soon and I miss and love you lots!

Steph :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Steph, It's Mark Im not sure it will say my name or not so I figured I would just say it. Any way things are good here at Stonehill, I just had my first exam, for which I made over 50 flash cards, and Im pretty confident I did really well. Any way just wanted to say hi and also I joined to follow your blog, I dont know what that means but I hope I dont get crazy up dates like twitter. Glad to hear everything is good.
    Love you,
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie,

    So happy to hear you are doing well and having an amazing time!! I am sure you will have lots of great and interesting stories to tell us about living in Spain. I can't wait to visit with you....but first I need to update my passport :( How is the food.....I believe I will love it!! Everything here is fine....same as always.
    Keep us posted on your adventures....looking forward to hearing from you.
    Love you.....Auntie Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Steph. Stephanie's excellent adventure has finally taken shape.

    Hope all is going well for you. I am sure your students are enthusiastic and want to learn.

    I see that Auntie Deb may come for a visit. She will like Spain; I did.

    Anyway, let us know of anything new and exciting you can add to your adventure.

    Love always, Auntie Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Went out for my 60th birthday with your mom and dad, Auntie Deb and Uncle Artie and Nancy and Jimmy. It was fun. We went back to Auntie Debbie's house for cake and coffee.

    Wish you were there to celebrate it with us but you are doing important things right now.

    How is the teaching going?

    I hope all is well. Don't forget I have Skype.

    Love, Auntie Karen

    ReplyDelete